Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Visit With Gary Forman and Darlene Gilbert! 1-18 and 1-19-2015

It's a long story that has to be read in my book, but if it wasn't for my dad, Darlene Gilbert may not have come to southern California to teach.  Gary Forman and I were her first ice dance team in southern California...the year was 1970.

On Sunday, 1-18-15, Darlene and Gary and Gary's wife, Nit and son, Ja, came to our southern California condo and they got a personal book signing!

Then, I got everyone to scooter down the hall and then Gary and his family scootered with me through the Naples Canals!

 

 I went ice skating with my sister's daughter Cori and her son Cody's two oldest children, Mia and Aidan. Darlene Gilbert, who was my coach, also coached my sister ice dance (way back when), got to meet Cori and smile with her for a couple photos!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment