Monday, October 24, 2016

Lakewood Ice - Ice Hockey Skating Fun - Monday, 10-24-16

I skated today at Lakewood Ice. I started out in figure skates, but when this little four year old boy in ice hockey skates got on the ice, I changed into my hockey skates and had the best time playing with him and helping a young 21 year old man who had just begun to skate and hopes to play hockey.

The public was really empty (only about 5 or 6 people on the ice!), so all of a sudden, all of us on the ice that were skating began socialzing in our hockey skates and I had the best time.

What was fun today was that I just shared my love of skating without thinking about getting paid ...and that made it extra fun!

This photo was taken by the very friendly and nice skate guard. Lakewood Ice is a really fun ice rink!


No comments:

Post a Comment