Friday, June 21, 2019

Gamma Phi Beta Skaters at Colorado College - Mid 1990s

In the mid-1990s, four Colorado College Gamma Phi Beta's realized we were skating together regularly at Colorado College's Honnen Ice Rink. We took this photo for the college's alumni magazine, but I also remember the photo ended up in SKATING MAGAZINE. Terri was in the class of 1982 (I think), Joy was in something like the class of 1955, JO ANN was class of 1978, and Barb was in the class of 1997 or 1998 I recall.


3 comments:



  1. NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
    How to Use a Dremel Tool?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    How to Carve Wood with a Dremel Tool?

    ReplyDelete