Sunday, January 8, 2023

I Got a New Ski Jacket After 38 Years!

Celebrating a day of skiing while it was snowing in my new red down ski jacket!  1-8-2023

In 1984 I taught skating with Ice Capades Chalet.  The company required its instructors to wear red coats, but allowed us to purchase one since the company issued jacket was not warm enough for the Costa Mesa ice rink where I taught. 

That jacket is in the photo of me below with long hair coaching with my closest friend in this world, Marion Ennis Curtis and the photo was taken in 1984 or 1985!  

Anyway, I have skied in that red down jacket for about 38 years now and I thought perhaps it was time for a replacement so today, I skied in my new red down jacket that looks exactly the same!  I like red so my kids and friends can find me but I also need the warmth and I thought after 38 years it may me time for an upgrade!

My New Red Down Ski Jacket!  1-8-23

Smiling in my 38 year old ski jacket Sunday 1/1/2023

Teaching Skating in 1984 when my ski jacket was new!

No comments:

Post a Comment