Saturday, November 7, 2015

Great Skating Memories!

This is a photo of the inside of my locker in the coaches room at Sertich Ice Center. I've had that locker since 1994! Take a look at the memories inside. I taught skating while I was pregnant and until the day before each of my children were born. I may miss looking inside this locker at these happy memories if my family really does move away from Colorado Springs.


Also....

I look so tall! I realized today how much I like teaching hockey skating skills...I think I may like teaching hockey better than figure skating....and...the boys listen to me and like my teaching style and when they are little kids, they are even shorter than me! I've taught hockey skills and power skating since 1998 and I began teaching figure skating in 1983.


No comments:

Post a Comment