Sunday, December 13, 2015

Enjoy HOW To JUMP and SPIN On IN-LINE SKATES for FREE!

My first book, HOW TO JUMP AND SPIN ON IN-LINE SKATES was written and published in the late 1990s when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, Annabelle. It was written before internet and online books, but I have the whole book available to view online for FREE at http://jumpspin.com/book.htm.


Most of what I shared then can be accessed easily online today, but it is still fun to look at.

The book was illustrated by my dear friend Larisa Gendernalik and some of the skaters in the photos include Nicolas Perna (one the inventers of Pic Skates), Michael WeissChelsee Foster, me (JoAnn Schneider Farris),Marion Ennis Curtis, Larisa Gendernalik, and Nathalie Kuechler-Biedermann(photographer Eric Maurer of Visiomatics www.skatetrix.ch). 

The book was edited by my dear friend Bruce CurtisJohn Petell, of the Pic Skate Company gave me many photos for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment