Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Knight Sisters Represent the Message of Disney On Ice Frozen

These two sisters represent the message that Disney's Frozen shares. They are just so very close!

Tina and Aimee Knight Are Like the Sisters in Disney's Frozen!  They Are SO CLOSE!
 
I've known Tina and Aimee Knight since they were very little girls. (They are the nieces of the famous figure skating choreographer Tom Dickson and the daughters of my very good friend Dianne Dickson Knight.)

I had the honor of teaching Tina, Aimee, and their sister Chelley in my Saturday morning Artistry in Motion classes at the Ice Arena at Chapel Hills Mall in Colorado Springs in the late 1990s and early 2000s and my relationship with the Knight family is a special one.

I'm so glad they went to see Disney On Ice Frozen last night at Staples Center in Los Angeles and I'm also overjoyed that they got to see my son Joel perform since they remember when Joel was a little tot skating around in ice hockey skates at the Chapel HIlls rink!

This Is the Way Tina and Aimee and Chelley Knight Remember my Children Rebekah and Joel Schneider-Farris When They Skated Together at the Ice Arean at Chapel Hills Mall in the Late 1990s Early 2000s


Hugs to the entire Knight and Dickson family...you've been a special part of my skating life!


No comments:

Post a Comment