Monday, October 16, 2017

Scans of Old Schneider Family Skating Photos

JO ANN - Just Before 1968 Southwest Pacific Championships
Billy Schneider - 1968
My first ice dance partner Corey Iseberg and JO ANN - I was thrilled to earn my first trophy
My brother Billy seemed to always be 2nd to Johnny Carlow - The 3rd place skater is Doug Varvais
Caddies at Pacific Coast
JO ANN, Cathy Nitz, Erika Susman, Janet Johnson, Kelly Burge, Lynnellen Schneider
I started skating with Gary Forman when I was 14 years old.  He was 19.  Here he is carry our skate bags to the car at the Santa Monica ice rink parking lot.
Rich Griffin and I placed 2nd at Southwesterns at The Broadmoor in 1973.  Paul Steiner and Barb Clare won.  I was thrilled to be going to Midwesterns!

Southwest Pacific Champions 1974

Pacific Coast Champions 1975






1 comment:

  1. Extraordinary articles and incredible format. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it's been getting. longboard bearings

    ReplyDelete