Saturday, May 14, 2016

Great News - JO ANN's New Skating Website Coming Soon!


Good and Wonderful and GREAT News! It looks I will be launching my own Figure Skating website in a week or so.

Out of the blue, a wonderful ( and anonymous) skating and Facebook friend contacted me today and asked me if I wanted to write about skating on my own website!

This person is funding the project and doing all the work. All I have to do is write about skating!

And....as you all know, I love to write about skating! How very cool is that??!!!!

I CAN'T Wait!

So...

Every person, skating product, and/or skating story that I wrote about in the past 10 years will be re-written and will be LIVE and available for the entire world to read. Yay!

And.... many more skating articles by JO ANN Schneider Farris will be written and published in the future!

HAPPY SKATING!


No comments:

Post a Comment