Saturday, April 21, 2018

I've Seen My Son Joel Perform in Disney On Ice Frozen 20 Times!


I am such a proud mom. My son Joel has been touring with Disney On Ice Frozen for four years now and in that four years I have seen the show 20 times! Today 4/21/18 was the 20th!

September, 2014 - Show opened in Orlando, Florida: saw 3 times!
October, 2014 - Fairfax, VA
December, 2014 - Philadelphia, PA (saw the show on Christmas day)
March, 2015 - Dallas, TX (whole family went to see Joel and the show during Spring Break)
November, 2015 - Seattle, WA (visited my cousinCheryl and saw the show with her family
December, 2015 - Denver, Colorado (saw the show with my brother Billy)
December, 2015 - Anaheim, California (saw the show twice)
January, 2016 - Long Beach, California (saw the show with family, then friends, and then alone - total of 3 times)
February, 2016 - Fresno, California (saw the show with friends)
March, 2016 - San Jose, California (saw the show with friends)
February, 2018 - Washington, DC - (our family visited Joel and saw the show there)
March, 2018 - Colorado Springs (saw the show with family and friends twice)
April, 2018 - Long Beach, California (saw the show twice with family and friends)

Notice that I did not see the show at all in 2017...Joel was in Japan, Europe, and Australia then....

No comments:

Post a Comment