Monday, April 30, 2018

Slomo and I Have Something In Common!

I always thought I was an "oddball" since I get so much pleasure from moving forward on wheels, blades, skis, and scooters, but then I learned about this guy, Slomo.  He and I get the same happiness by moving!

Nothing makes me happier than being outside moving along a bike path on a scooter or being in the mountains on a scooter or exploring a city on a scooter or riding a bike or inline skating or ice skating or being on cross country skis or downhill skis!  I also get pleasure out of hiking and kayaking and last year I gave stand up paddle boarding a try.

 Someday, I will go to Pacific Beach and ride my scooter there and ride alongside Slomo!

Watch this video below to learn about Slomo who skates on the beach boardwalk in San Diego for 5 hours a day!  He gave up a successful career in medicine to skate all day long on the beach!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment